“Yay, we’re getting married!”
Why choose us?
It’s your Wedding Day, with so many photographers out there, how do you choose who is the right fit for you and the best value for money? Let’s make it simple for you…
If you book your wedding photography with us, this is what you receive:
- A CREATIVE AWARD WINNING PHOTOGRAPHER – Heath Wade is thrilled with his latest title, “2012 AIPP NSW Wedding Photographer of the Year – Runner Up”. Heath has won numerous awards to date, at both State and National level.
- STYLE – Our style is all about people, the connections you share, fun, laughter, romance, glamour and feeling on top of the world with your No 1 fan.
We don’t want to pigeon-hole our couples into a particular look week in, week out, or to blindly follow a current fashion style that may not be as fashionable next season. So the ‘style’ of our photography is always different, depending on the couple, our locations, the light, the weather and of course, the individual editing your images receive after the wedding.
- YOUR STORY – We love bringing out your story…so that it reads like a book. Your tale, the start of a Mr. & Mrs. and the essence of the bond you share. We are committed to defining your style and mixing it with your story to be a beautiful reminder of why you chose one another in love and life.
- COMPLIMENTARY LOVEY-DOVEY SHOOT – We are a small, intimate studio and not a photo factory that would send out a photographer to meet with you for the first time on your Wedding Day.
How would you feel in front of a stranger who rocks up ‘cold’ to take photos of your wedding? Now think of how you would feel having already spent a couple of fun-packed hours with your photographer? There is no comparison, right?
Body language is the biggest way that people communicate and it doesn’t lie, if you’re uncomfortable or still in the “getting to know you” phase with your photographer, your photos will reflect this.
We are here to bring ot the best in you and in order to do this, we need to get to know one another in a relaxed and fun way and that takes time.
Heath Wade Photography always includes a complimentary lovey-dovey shoot with your chosen photographer before your big day, where you can get to know one another and more importantly, where you and your sweetheart get to play and have fun in front of the camera. Just the 2 of you with your photographer, you won’t forget this experience! This is not just marketing spiel, but actual feedback from our couples, they love it…
”OMG – your photos of us are just beautiful! I love the way the sparkles on my dress reflect the light! And the dam photos are so stunning and dramatic! You have captured us so well Heath! Matty and I both love love love your work!!! Can’t wait to see you next Saturday! xo Milly” (March 2012)
Lovey-dovey shoots are designed to be light-hearted, they offer a little time out from the hectic world of wedding planning where you can both playfully focus on one another with no distractions. Your photographer will be there to guide and encourage you every step of the way.
- FLEXIBLE WEDDING DAY COVERAGE – HWP covers the events of your day that you require, there is no meter running and we devote that day to you. Our standard packages cover you from getting ready, right through to the start of your reception. How long that takes will depend on your schedule. Most weddings run a little over at some stage and if that happens on your day, you can relax, we’ve got you covered.
From our point of view, we are there to do the best we can for you and having the meter running can cramp our style. Who wants to be watching the clock when the light is fantastic and you guys are in the zone…the place is buzzing and we want to nail that shot, not say “sorry…but we have to go.”
We can’t think of anything more impersonal, we’ll leave that for the ‘ship them in, ship them out’ photographers.
- EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE – At Heath Wade Photography you deal with the same person from beginning to end. We are proud of the relationships we form with our clients. As this is such a personal and intimate occasion in your lives, we care about giving you exceptional, individual customer service that we feel you deserve.
If we can help out with any other aspect of your wedding, we would be delighted to do so because we have so many great contacts in this industry and can certainly point you in the right direction.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY – Whether you have chosen digital files or an album, or maybe both, our team will spend days perfecting your images in our digital darkroom. We keep this all in-house and your individual photographer will supervise the editing to accurately reflect their creative and artistic ideas from your day. This way their vision and connection with you is not lost in the editing process. Our quality is second to none and you really do have to see the ‘before’ and ‘after’ samples to apreciate what we do for you in preparing your images for file or print.
Your wedding album is personally designed by Heath Wade, all our albums are handcrafted and made in Australia. We use only the highest quality materials so your keep-sake will be part of the family for generations to come. All your album images go through a final editing phase and are ‘tweaked’ just right for our preferred lab, then sent to print.
Once we receive your photos back from the lab, they go through a 5 stage final check under the appropriate lighting conditions and are ready for Heath’s final inspection. Then, it’s off to be assembled into your album or re- adjusted if necessary.
There is no ‘make-do’ here.
- UP TO ONE WEEK OF OUR TIME SPENT ON YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY – Your wedding photography will take up to one week of our time to finish to our exacting standards. There is no outsourcing in our production except for the physical manufacture of our albums and prints.
We keep it personal all the way down the quality chain, so it’s done right.
- 2 PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS – Yes, our cameras are great and we have the latest pro gear, but we supply 2 photographers that are not only very talented in their craft but who have oodles of personality, so you can benefit from a great mix of candid, quirky and stylish shots.
Not only are they at the top of their game with regards to capturing light but they aim to make you and your guests feel comfortable and confident. They inject lots of fun into your day, no fake smiles are allowed because we want to keep it real and capture everything, just as it unfolds.
- COOL CINEMATOGRAPHY – We have introduced HD cinema-style wedding films to complement our photography. We co-ordinate the ‘film’ and ‘still’ experience to give you the best of both worlds. Our footage is then professionally edited to ‘flow’ just right, followed by a ‘colour grade’ (photoshop for films) to give that unique look.
We can also create a ‘fusion’ of the still and moving images to give you a punchy, dynamic end-product that will have your friends and family glued to the screen, not nodding off in the corner.
- 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE – We are so confident that you will be over the moon with your photos and with our photographers on your wedding day that we offer a full money back guarantee.
Yes, if at the time of the initial viewing following your wedding, you are unhappy with your photos, we will refund your money in full.
We stand by our quality.
When you deal with us, you will be able to tick all your perceived boxes of what you want in your wedding photographer and then just sit back in your favourite easy chair and think of your honeymoon…ahh, isn’t life rosy!